Full width home advertisement

Travel the world

Climb the mountains

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Good morning, happy Sunday and happy weekend. Today I am going to telling you about my activities these recent weeks, I love spending time in the local pubs such as; cafes or coffee shops. I am not a big coffee lover, but if I am alone I spend my time in the local pubs, due to varied reasons. Most of the time, I would order a cappuccino, fruit juice, and snacks, just plug in my laptop, get wired in and continue working without any issues. Actually, the price that you pay for the overpriced coffee sometimes to the tune of 10.000 IDR includes the unwritten rule that you can stay there for whatever time you like, I have never been kicked out so far unless it's closing time for them. One of the reasons for the existence of coffee shops is that people go there to socialize. I have met a lot of good people while staying there for hours, you get to discuss a lot of awesome stuff with them.


location : Rumah Kopi Situbondo (Coffee Shop Situbondo), Zain Photography (Red.)


No comments:

Bottom Ad [Post Page]